Safety training for and at companies and organizations
Safety in your company: We train and further educate you and your employees.
On your premises, we train you and your employees in dealing with hazards and risks in everyday work. In the familiar working environment in a protected setting, the participants deal with potential hazards in a realistic and sustainable manner.
What is the case for safety education at your site?
- Training in the real and everyday environment for a sustainable result
- Inclusion of all relevant facts to be able to react stress-resistant in case of an incident
- Training program adapted to you and your needs
- Save time and costs for postponements
- Realistic in familiar surroundings, instead of in unknown, sterile seminar rooms
In Switzerland, companies and organizations are required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act to regularly inform their employees about workplace hazards and to train them accordingly. Employees must acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their work in a safe and healthy manner.
What are the benefits of safety training from SBIS?
- Company-specific safety training: We adapt our offer to your individual circumstances and requirements.
- Wide range of topics covered: Our educational content covers the essential security-relevant topics in fire safety, occupational safety and health protection and security.
- Teachers with frontline experience: We rely on experienced and well-trained trainers with frontline experience. Means our teachers not only have the necessary skills in adult education, but also work regularly in the areas they also train.
- Switzerland-wide in all national languages: The education and training courses can be booked throughout Switzerland and in the three national languages German, French and Italian.
- Partnership with the Securitas Group: We have access to all security topics in the Securitas Group.
Training concepts in the form of plannable and budgetable multi-year programs
Training and further education are a permanent topic. Often decisions are made from year to year, which usually leads to a very high effort, uncoordinated course structures and unnecessary additional costs.
As your partner for all safety training, we put together with you a needs-based education concept. Year after year, you can book the necessary modular and flexible training with us. You will receive a multi-year program that can be planned and budgeted.
Your advantages with a training concept
- Holistic safety and training concept
- Needs-oriented training
- Tailored solutions with optimal cost-benefit ratio
- Long-term and transparent planning to protect employees
- Planable and budgetable costs
What methods are used for training?
Information transfer, instructional discussions, group work, experiments and presentations guarantee an optimal transfer of learning into practice.
The participants are actively involved in all phases and the exchange of experiences is encouraged.
We work as close to practice as possible, which means that scenario training, for example, forms the core of our behavioral training.
Are the safety trainings recognized by SBIS?
Those courses which are related to occupational safety, health protection and industrial hygiene are recognized by the Swiss Society for Occupational Safety (SGAS) or the Swiss Society for Industrial Hygiene (SGAH) as continuing education.