Environmental Protection & Energy
The topics are closely related and deal with the protection of the environment and the sustainable use of energy sources.
Environmental protection and energy: The most important in brief
- Environmental protection includes the protection of soils, waters and air quality, as well as the handling of waste and pollutants.
- The field of energy includes the sustainable use of energy sources and the reduction of CO2 emissions through the use of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
- There are numerous national and international regulations and standards that support companies and organizations in the implementation of environmental protection and energy concepts.
Why bother with it?
- Sustainable energy use: Energy use usually has a negative impact on the environment - sustainable use is therefore a priority.
- Possibility to reduce costs: The implementation of environmental protection and energy concepts can help to reduce energy costs and conserve resources.
- Improve reputation: Companies and organizations can fulfill their responsibility to society and the environment and at the same time vebessern their reputation.
- Compliance with legal requirements: Companies are obliged to address the issues.
Legal Requirements Environmental Protection & Energy
Companies are obliged to comply with the legal requirements of the federal government (Federal Law on the Reduction of Co2 Emissions, Energy Efficiency Ordinance (EnEV) and Energy Act (EnG)).
What can you do?
As a company or organization, you have multiple opportunities to manage yourself in a more environmentally friendly and sustainable way. These include, for example, the following topics:
- Rethink production methods
- Implement waste and energy efficiency programs
- Switch to renewable energy sources
How does SBIS support?
Our technical specialists accompany you from the analysis to the definition of solutions for implementation to appropriate checks.
Concretely, for example:
- Identification of the ecological improvement potential through systematic analysis of the current state
- Finding the improvement potential
- Definition of the measures to implement the ecological goal or to catch up