First aid training for companies
Saving lives - making the right decisions in precarious situations. A first-aider assumes a very essential and valuable responsibility within the rescue chain. With first aid training at your site, SBIS ensures that you and your employees are prepared.
What are the benefits of on-site first aid courses?
- First aid adapted to your company: SBIS aligns its first aid training specifically to the company, its hazards and the means and possibilities. This because large and small companies have different requirements. Depending on the industry, there are differences and other working circumstances.
- Theory and practice combined: In addition to the theory mediation, practical work is also made possible.
- Learning in real environments: Directly at your company SBIS prepares entire departments or individual employees for the unexpected.
- Prepared for emergencies: Your employees are prepared for the behavior in a medical emergency and know which life-saving immediate measures to initiate.
- Legal obligations are met: Through trained employees, your company meets the legal requirements.
Legal requirements first aid
In Switzerland, the implementation of first aid training for companies is primarily regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Act (ASG). The ASG obliges employers to ensure the safety and health of their employees in the workplace. This means that companies must regularly train their employees in first aid measures. In certain industries, e.g. construction, special regulations must also be observed.
For whom are company-specific first aid courses suitable?
On-site first aid training is suitable for companies of all sizes and industries, as it helps to ensure the safety and health of employees in the workplace. This includes small businesses as well as large corporations and public institutions.